For some part of events bookmakers make accessible different versions of the same match (for e.g. half time result, number of goals in the match etc.). Here you can find notations explanation.
- it`s about typing, whether in the game more or less goals, points etc. will be scored. For e.g. if in such bet the rate will be 2.5 this means, that in the match number of goals will be under 2.5 (0, 1, 2) - if you think so, you choose the first option, if more than 2.5 - then you need to bet on the second option (three goals ore more scored in the match by both teams). This type of bet you can find marked with LB (which stands for goals number).
- in bookmaking bets you might find for e.g. handicap -1, then the favorite of the match has one goal(point) subtracted on the start or +1, then weaker team has one goal(point) added to the final result. For e.g. match Real vs. Osasuna will end with 2:0 result, then if you had bet a handicap (-1, +1) the final result in your match will be 1:0. The Real team will have one point subtracted. Such type of bet can be marked as follows H (0-1).
- here you bet options 1 or 2, if there will be draw, the bookmaker will give back the stake. More precise description you will find in the Taming the Asian Handicaps
half time score
- you bet who will win first half of the game
1- the host will win
x- the first half will end with draw
2- after the first half of the game the guest will be winning
- you type what score will be after the first half and after the end of game:
1/x- the first half will be won by the team mentioned on the first place and the whole match will finish with draw
2/x- the first half will be won by the team mentioned on the second place and the whole match will finish with draw
x/x- the first half and the whole match will finish with draw
1/1- the first half and the whole match will be won by the team mentioned on the first place
2/2- the first half and the whole match will be won by the team mentioned on the second place
x/1- after the first half there will be draw and the whole match will be won by the team mentioned on the first place
x/2- after the first half there will be draw and the whole match will be won by the team mentioned on the second place
We haven`t given all possible options. However if you would like to receive more explanations, what any of the options, which you haven`t found here mean or you think, that something more should appear here, write to us and we will try to do something about it as quickly as possible.